Dustopia is a very dark and colorless dimension.
|传送门文本消息||You're beginning to feel more mortal than ever.|
- 1 概述
- 2 生成
- 3 生物
- 4 资源
Dustopia is a very hard dimension, perhaps the most difficult dimension of them all. The Realmstone for Dustopia is dropped by Grillfaces, Hunters and Shifters - all of which can be found in Greckon. Players who visit Dustopia will receive a Strength buff from Erebon. It is recommended to have the best of the best equipment and weaponry when going to Dustopia, as the mobs that spawn there can take lots of punishment even with the bonus damage given from Erebon's Strength.
- Surviving in Dustopia is very demanding and difficult, so you should bring some of the best sets of armor you can get! Biogenic Armor allows you to see Dustopia much more clearly, while also allowing you to engage and disengage fights with relative ease. The Commander Armor will increase your survivability flat out, allowing you to shrug off intense battles very quickly. The Archaic Armor can be a lifesaver, as it will shove enemies away and fully heal you when you've lost 80% of your HP, it cannot heal you for another 80 seconds. The mobs of Dustopia almost entirely use melee attacks, making the Nethengenic and Baron armor sets some of the best armor you can have in Dustopia.
- Some of the mobs of Dustopia can take a lot of punishment, so it's recommended you bring some of the most powerful swords you can muster, while also giving them powerful enchantments! The Candlefire sword doesn't do much on its own, but it can inflict incredible amounts of damage if given the Fire Aspect enchantment. The Crystal Maul deals a solid amount of damage and can sometimes send an enemy flying off a platform (or better yet, away from you). The Sweet sword deals a considerable amount of damage by itself and it can heal you more and more if you find yourself being swarmed. The Skeletal sword is the most reliable damage-dealing blade in Advent of Ascension, even without any enchantments to back it up. The Baron Sword can inflict incredible damage every now and then, but it should be backed up with a high Sharpness enchantment to make its dps more reliable.
File:MindBlaster.png - Bringing very powerful ranged weapons is also recommended, as you should always have one by your side regardless. The Deep Bow has a slow charge-up time, but it deals more damage than any bow In Advent of Ascension without the use of Enchantments. The Laser Blaster may be loud (and sometimes annoying), but its dps is nigh unchallenged. The Mecha Bow can deal moderate amounts of damage while also conserving ammo. The Predigun is one of the most reliable heavy weapons in Advent of Ascension, though it's very loud. The Mind Blaster has a very slow rate of fire, but it deals a large amount of damage with every shot.
- Torches are not as effective in Dustopia as they are in most other dimensions. Having some means of Night Vision is highly recommended so that you can see well in the dimension.
- Greatblades count as RANGED weapons. Because of this, they will not gain any benefits from Erebon's Strength. This is especially bad due to the fact that many of the mobs of Dustopia can take a lot of punishment. Do not bring Greatblades with you if you plan on fighting mobs in Dustopia.
- The Primordial Five drop 43,200 Hunting experience total.
Dustopia has a flat landscape filled with very thick forestry and foliage. The landscape of Dustopia is almost pitch-black, making it almost impossible to see anything without some form of light by your side. Even then, the stone and wood that come from Dustopia are so blackened, the details are barely noticeable without Night Vision - making you feel as though you're mining in the dark.
Dustopia (Dustopian Forest): The regular Dustopia biome filled with tall and cluttered forestry. This biome was renamed to "Dustopian Forest" in the 2.5 snapshot.
Dustopian Marsh: Swampy biomes with large lakes and tall foliage. The water from this biome sometimes "leaks" into other biomes.
Dustopian Plains: Treeless biomes that bear features all too similar to that of Overworld Plains.
|Generates in Structures|
|White Stained Glass|
Dustopia has a few structures including:
These small villages are the homes of the Primordials - Dustopia's testificates.
These cages are the lottery structures of Dustopia. Many of the cages you'll find may be empty however.
The lottomen will trade a Terminator Totem and a Daybreaker Totem in exchange for Dustopia Gems. The totems have a low chance to drop their namesake items, though it should be obvious considering it's a lottery.
Drops you can farm at this structure: Primordial Skull.
The Sabbath can be farmed here, but precautions should be taken.
The Beamer can be farmed here, but be careful when farming them.
The aggressive mobs in Dustopia have a very dark and macabre theme. They also blend in very well with the colorless landscape of Dustopia, making it extremely difficult to detect them. Fortunately, many of them are also very loud, so it's easy to know what enemies are nearby once you've memorized the sounds they make.
|Name||Spawning Requirement||Desirable loot drops||Notes|
|Arkzyne||Spawns in Arkzyne Towers.||Sabbath||Warning: This mob is a Level 89 hunter mob.
Players cannot jump or fly near Arkzynes due to increased gravity,
even in Creative mode.
|Crusilisk||Spawns in Cruslisk Cave.||Beamer||Warning: This mob is a Level 95 hunter mob.
This mob will occasionally jolt you in a random direction,
making movement very difficult when confronting groups of Crusilisks.
Crusilisks can move you even in Creative mode.
|Devourer||Spawns naturally||Harvester Sword||Successful attacks will fully heal itself and cover
your screen with a bloody smear. The Harvester Sword deals the most damage of all
the swords in Advent of Ascension, but it costs 1 HP to use.
|Dusteiva||Spawns naturally||Dark Destroyer||Teleports you into the air if you stare at its face.|
|Duston||Spawns naturally||N/A||Spawns four Dust Striders when it dies.|
|Dust Strider|| Spawns in groups of four
when a Duston dies.
|Uncharged Orbs||Covers your screen with bits of "dust" when it hits you.|
|Lost Soul||Spawns naturally||Darkly Upgrade Kits||Heals extremely quickly when you look at its face.|
|Lurker||Spawns naturally||Darkly Upgrade Kits||Successful attacks inflict Wither III.|
|Merkyre||Spawns in merkyre towers.||Primordial Skulls||Warning: This mob is a level 79 hunter mob.
Successful attacks inflict Blindness.
|Stalker||Spawns naturally||N/A||Staring at it causes it to slow down to a near halt,
but covers your game with nigh-opaque "static".
|Stalker Prime||Spawns naturally but is rare.||Dustopia Realmstones||Staring at it causes it to slow down greatly and fill
your screen with inanimate static, exactly like Stalkers would.
See individual mob pages for more information.
|Name||Spawning Requirement||Useful Trades Notes|
|Dustopian Lottoman||Spawns in lotto cages.||See here.|
|Primordial Banker||Spawns in primordial villages.||Converts different types of coins.|
|Primordial Guide||Spawns in primordial villages.||Talks to the player about Dustopia.|
|Primordial Merchant||Spawns in primordial villages.||See here.|
|Primordial Spellbinder||Spawns in primordial villages.||See here.|
|Primordial Wizard||Spawns in primordial villages.||See here.|
See individual mob pages for more information.
|Name||Spawning Requirement||Useful Drops:||Notes|
|Primordial Five||Spawned by lighting the Dustopian Lamps surrounding the primordial shrine, then right clicking the shrine.||See here.|
See individual boss pages for more information.
- The mobs of Dustopia can take lots of punishment and deal just as much in return. As such, it's recommended you bring the best armor and weapons you can muster.
- Because of the nigh pitch-black landscape of Dustopia, torches won't do you much justice in Dustopia. Bringing some Potions of night vision or equipping Biogenic Armor can allow you to see much more clearly in Dustopia.
- The Primordials have many useful trades, but be prepared to fight whatever monstrosities get in your way during your search for some villages!
- Stalker Primes are the most powerful of all rare mobs currently existing in Advent of Ascension in terms of stats alone.
- It's sometimes a good idea to turn up the brightness of your game if you're having trouble navigating in Dustopia.
- If you wish to build a home in Dustopia, it's recommended you make it out of colorful blocks so that it can stand out among its colorless landscape.
The Resources that can be obtained in Dustopia are:
|远古神殿 • 爵士 • 糖果 • 玩具 • 蠕变 • 晶体 • 异位 • 灵魂 • 花园 • 格瑞克 • 不朽之地 • 黄金 • 实验室 • 赫尔维蒂 • 融化 • 暴风 • 月球 • 秘境 • 主世界 • 积木 • 传说 • 深渊 • 深层 • 昔界 • 天堂 • 下界 • 塞尔瑞 • 未知|